Your privacy is critically important to us. We have a few fundamental principles:
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on our website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
- We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our services better.
- We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our services, and from outside sources.
- Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
- We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions.
- We do not sell our users’ private personal information.